martes, 13 de febrero de 2018

First activities in #EduGoalsMooc

First day in a new learning experience: The Goal Minded Teacher: Challenges to Transform Student Learning MOOC. With it I hope to achieve short-term instructional goals  each week, which hopefully will help me 

  • engage my students, 
  • integrate technology meaningfully, 
  • manage my classroom effectively, 
  • communicate with parents successfully, 
  • and collaborate with other teachers worldwide. 
During this first week we are going to
  • explore various goal-setting strategies in order to determine which ones are the most motivating and practical for us; 
  • discover the characteristics of a goal-minded teacher and how being goal-minded helps us experience more “wins” throughout our teaching year and career; 
  • generate ideas for encouraging students to set and accomplish small achievable goals regularly in our classes; 
  • learn about the history behind The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers

I have already done some of the first activities such as: 
  1. introducing myself through shared images in Facebook and Twitter with fun stickers and emojis, 
  2. pinpointing my location in a shared map, and 
  3. publishing my first post in my learning journal, which you are reading at the moment.

This Massive Open Online Course has different social spaces to help us learn and share with each other: #EduGoalsMOOC on Twitter and Goal-Minded Teacher Facebook group
If I am able to end successfully the #EduGoalsMOOC, I will earn an open digital badge that demonstrates the skills I acquired and developed. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LAST POST ADDED

Durante este mes de noviembre de 2020 he participado en el curso del CEP Lebrija denominado HERRAMIENTAS DIGITALES FORMADORAS Y EVALUADORAS ...